The Archives

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

i did a survey! wow!

Random stuff about me
The Nelson's tagged me for this little survey:

4 jobs I've had:

* Lifeguard
* Medical Technician
* Preschool Teacher
* Mural Painter

4 films I could watch over and over:

* Pride & Prejudice (both Art and I like that one)
* The Sound of Music
* Star wars ( Empire Strikes Back)
* Lord of the Rings

4 Places I have lived:

* Chino, Ca
* Switzerland
* St. Petersburg, Russia
* St. Petersburg, FL


4 Favorite TV shows:

* Lost
* Battlestar Galactica
* Firefly
* Heroes

4 Favorite Foods:

* Lasagna
* Almost anything Mexican (no menudo)
* Anything potato-related
* Sushi

4 Websites I visit everyday:

* Blogger
* Email
*
*


4 Places I would love to be:

* Heaven
* Twin Lakes, CA
* Pushkin in the fall
* Norwegian fjords

4 Favorite Colors:

* Blue
* Orange
* Green
* Red

4 Names I love but would/could not use for my children:

* Willow
* Dark Phoenix
* Moonunit
* Thor

Okay, there you go. I tag Pastor Steve and Jonathan Lambeth.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ooohhh, you tagger you! OK... I'll do it on Xanga.

foldreformer said...

Pushkin in the summer (I've never seen it in the fall), I forgot that was one of my favorite places too, until I read it here. Ahhh... what fond memories :O)

Kellee