The Archives

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

these are a few of my (least) favorite things

1. people who yell at the movies
2. biting the inside of my cheek/lip over and over
3. rap
4. the smell of vinegar, dead animals, formaldehyde
5. cleaning the oven

...the latter of which i did today. something about sticking my head deep inside the gaping maw of a box full of cauterized food remnants grosses me out. not to mention i detest any cleaning job that requires me to get sweaty and dirty. vacuuming, laundry, dishes--these are chores i can get behind. but degreasing an oven is nasty. now my fingers are cracked and dry from the steel wool, and every crack is embedded with brown burnt grease. yuck! this is why despite my liking things to be very clean, i avoid doing the oven for very VERY long periods of time.

on the bright side, i'm listening to a mix my friend heather made me, and it's simply amazing! i have no idea who is on it, but it's all this great acoustic rock stuff from the 60's and 70's. i'm diggin' it, man.

1 comment:

Julie said...

Wow

In the past two years since I moved into our home, I do not believe I have ever clean my oven. Maybe it might be that I barley use it.

Jules